Sponsorships Request Guidelines
Direct Energy is pleased to support local communities through various mutually beneficial partnerships.
Direct Energy's sponsorship activities are executed to increase the company's visibility and image within its communities, differentiate the company's products and services from those of its competitors, increase activations for the company's distribution channels and improve the company's overall bottom line.
If you are interested in submitting a sponsorship request to Direct Energy, please review our sponsorship guidelines. If you feel your organization meets our criteria, we encourage you to download and complete the Sponsorship Request Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request will be reviewed by Direct Energy and a response will be provided within four to six weeks. All requests should be submitted at least three months prior to event date in order to be considered.
Sponsorship GuidelinesTo enhance Direct Energy's role in the sponsorship arena and ensure the company is getting the greatest return on its investment, Direct Energy may help create or support events/programs that:
- Enhance the company's visibility and showcase its products and services to both our residential and commercial markets
- Provide meaning and relevance to Direct Energy's customers, associates and communities
- Leverage Direct Energy's investments and showcase the company's exclusivity
- Create marketing alliances that drive profitable growth and build brand awareness
- Build a bond between the community, the company and its customers
- Support sponsorships that align with Direct Energy's marketing objectives and company values
- Agencies that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sexual orientation, or national origin
- Political causes, candidates, or parties
- Endowments or memorials
- Construction or renovation projects
- Religious, social, labor, alumni or fraternal organizations
- Local athletic or sports programs, walk-a-thons and little leagues (Individuals) i.e. (Son/daughter teams)
- Travel funds for tours, expeditions or trips
- Door Prizes and Raffles
- Special occasion, good-will and single-interest magazines