Focusing on Efficiency, Our Customers, and Our Communities of Influence
At Direct Energy, we work to embed the principles and practices of sustainability and community into the business principles and Code of Conduct that power all of our operations platforms.
Our signature corporate responsibility focus areas are encouraging energy efficiency and helping vulnerable customers. We recognize that there will always be more we can do to:
- Realize economic, environmental, and social performance improvements in our business and help foster the same in the communities in which we live and work;
- Strengthen our relationships with our stakeholders and address their concerns.
We then take these focus areas and apply them to how we interact in the communities where our services are available. We actively take part in many charitable campaigns and events, ranging from the USO to providing grants to nonprofits seeking to improve their energy efficiency and more.
- To learn about how we participate in the lives of our community, please visit our Community Involvement page.
- For more information on how we get involved in the communities in our service areas, view our 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report.
- If you have questions relating to our Corporate Responsibility Program, e-mail us directly.