epost™ from Canada Post
Choose epost™ from Canada Post to help manage your bills online for the chance to win $1,000.
We've Made a Few Changes to Your Bill
We want to help you better understand Regulated Services in Alberta, so we've created a few FAQ's to help with the learning process.
With Home Protection Policies from Direct Energy, you can avoid unexpected repair bills and enjoy the help of our trained technicians.
Our People and Commitment to Training
Our dedicated team brings Direct Energy Home Services to life every day. And because of this dedication, our most important commitment is ensuring our teams can deliver expert care and attention to each and every customer. We invest over $1 million dollars every year in comprehensive training programs and facilities. Without these highly trained men and women, we couldn't fulfill our goal of delivering expert care in all we do.
Why Choose Direct Energy?
With our commitment to training, service quality, and trusted equipment, you can rely on Direct Energy.
- Honest Advice — we'll let you know what you really need for your home and what you don't.
- Quality Installation — our installation comes with an in-depth Quality Assurance program to ensure superior workmanship and customer satisfaction. You can trust our work.
- Extended Service Plans — New equipment from Direct Energy includes a multi-year Parts and Labor Plan with your first year maintenance visit included.
- Energy-Saving Equipment — we offer ENERGY STAR® qualified home heating and cooling products.
- Indoor Air Quality — we offer a variety of air quality packages to help keep your indoor air clean, comfortable, and controlled. From thermostats to air filters to humidifiers, we have it all.
Receive Electricity and Natural Gas from One Company
With Dual Fuel from Direct Energy, you can power your home with the natural gas and electricity it needs, complete with a three-year fixed-rate plan that provides excellent price stability.