Customer Choice Made Simple
Historically, FortisBC Energy Inc. provided both the supply and delivery of natural gas to your home. Effective May 1, 2007 the cost of the natural gas itself is separated from the cost of delivery under the Customer Choice program. This means that you are now able to choose your natural gas supplier and take control of the price you pay for natural gas. The delivery of gas to your home will remain unchanged and will continue to be provided by FortisBC Energy Inc.
What does choice mean?
- Join the millions of customers across North America who have already made the switch to Direct Energy
- Direct Energy will purchase natural gas on your behalf and arrange for billing and delivery through FortisBC Energy Inc.
- Choose from a variety of innovative plans and prices from Direct Energy
- Take control of your energy costs through our energy buying expertise
You will continue to receive reliable gas service
- Your natural gas supply will continue to be delivered through the existing pipeline system by FortisBC Energy Inc., which still owns and maintains this system. FortisBC Energy Inc. will also continue to read your meter and issue your bills
- You receive the same reliable delivery of energy you have always counted on without any interruptions
Our Promise to You
Our promise is to operate in British Columbia with the highest level of ethical and legal standards. Direct Energy complies with the Rules for Gas Marketers and the Code of Conduct for Gas Marketers as set out by the British Columbia Utilities Commission.
Our reputation and success in British Columbia depends on us making good on our promise to all of you. Everyone at Direct Energy looks forward to serving you and having you as our customer.
If you would like information on Direct Energy or would like to let us know how we're doing, please feel free to contact us:
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these PDF documents. You can download the software for free.