October has been the spookiest month yet over on Pinterest! In fact, we have an entire board dedicated to Halloween filled with costume ideas, decorations, and recipes to help you celebrate! Enjoy the start of the holiday season with these creative ideas:
- Whether you call it puppy chow or muddy buddy, who doesn’t love a snack mix filled with candy and pretzels covered in sugar? Add in some candy corn, and you have the perfect Halloween muddy buddy mix!
- This seasonal and rustic “BOO” door decoration is simple yet festive! Forget the traditional wreath and greet your neighbors with this! It’s perfect for your wall or door area!
- These mummy hotdogs are the perfect item to put out for a party or bring to a friend’s house! They’re creepy, tasty, and easy to make: just wrap Pillsbury crescent rolls around hot dogs & attach candy eyes with mustard!
- Carving pumpkins is classic, but this not-so-common carved pineapple is pretty great. Get creative with your carving and carve up all types of fruit this year!
- These fun Witch Brooms are so easy even your younger ones will be able to help create them! All you need are some Reese’s cups and some pretzels to complete this treat! Set them out at a party or enjoy them yourself!
We’ve got plenty more Halloween ideas over on our Halloween Pinterest Board! We hope everyone has a happy and a safe Halloween!