“He’s making a list, and checking it twice. Gonna find out who’s naughty or nice…”
Christmas is definitely a time to remember that it’s better to give than to receive, but it’s also a time to engage in some quality nostalgia. And the best way to do that is to channel your childhood and create a fanciful Christmas Wish List! So, we’ve polled a few Direct Energy employees to see what they might want for the holidays.
Here’s to having fun, staying in shape, and looking good while doing it!
I’m looking forward to being more active in the New Year, so my Wish List reflects it!
- A Bike (for the MS150 in April 2015)
- New Asics Tennis Shoes
- Patio Furniture
- Blue Ray Ban Sunglasses
One of my 2015 New Year’s Resolutions is to get in better shape, so I’m starting with my Christmas list.
Christmas lists are all about exploring random whims and dreaming of what could be in a world where money is no object, so I thoroughly embraced the joy!
- A new Food Processor
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy in Blu-ray
- I like the idea of dying fabric to make styles and patterns all my own, so this Sunfold Printing Kit is really cool.
- For all the times you want to explore your neighborhood from the comfort of your own home, here’s a Live Video Camera Drone from Hammacher Shlemmer.
- Who wouldn’t love a Staple-less Stapler for their home and/or office?:
- For the creative types in your life, this 3D writing pen would be a great way to bring to life the drawings in your head!
Since I don’t really “need” anything this year, in lieu of presents, I want Santa to encourage everyone to make donations to Friends for Life, the first LEED-certified no-kill shelter in Texas. And if you’re feeling an extra dose of Christmas cheer, you should also buy the shelter some items off their Amazon wish list so they can take care of animals in need. I really support the efforts on Friends for Life – in fact, that’s where I rescued Burberry!
I really enjoy a healthy bit of relaxation after a long day at work, so I hope Santa helps me out with all the things on this list.
- Fitbits are all the rage these days, so I asked for a Flex Cordless Activity & Sleep Tracker in black.
- I love a good cup of Orange Blossom White Tea in the evening.
- I’m also a fan of comfy Ugg Boots for casual time.
- Since my family is rather active, it’s always good to have a CamelBak Cleaning Kit to keep our water clean.
- Since everyone loves some pampering, I’d love a Spa Day at Urban Retreat.
- My family loves the Houston theater scene, so a couple of season tickets to Theater Under the Stars.
- If I could really dream, a trip to Walt Disney World would be wonderful!
- And in a perfect world, Santa would bring me this lovely living room armchair from Pottery Barn.
What’s on your Christmas Wish List this year? Do you like anything that our employees have on their lists? Share with us in the comments!