No matter what your plans are this Valentine’s Day, Direct Energy is here to help! Whether you’re throwing a party for your friends, whipping up some treats for your kids at school, or having a romantic evening, we’ve got all the recipe tips you’ll need.
- Throwing a little gathering for your gal-pals this Valentine’s Day? These Cupid Floats are a tasty beverage for Valentine’s Day themed parties. They only require 3 ingredients: Cherry 7-Up, Vanilla Ice Cream, and Red Licorice for the straw!
- Photo booths are all the rage these days! If you’re hosting a larger Valentine’s Day gathering this year, your friends will love posing and taking selfies in front of this simple DIY Valentine’s photo booth.
- Need a treat recipe for your kids to bring their classmates? These Martha Stewart X’s and O’s cupcakes are festive and easy to serve! Just whip up your favorite cupcakes with white frosting or follow one of Martha’s Chocolate or Vanilla with Swiss Meringue Buttercream recipe. When they’re ready, just add cinnamon candies on top in X’s and O’s!
- If you’re watching a movie with your Valentine this year, this White Chocolate Popcorn recipe is for you! Pop your favorite popcorn, add melted white chocolate, and then sprinkle with salt, sprinkles, and conversation hearts. Just make sure to let cool for 10 minutes! Once the chocolate has hardened, break up the popcorn into small pieces to snack on!
- If you’re really trying to knock it out of the park this year, try putting together this Heart-Shaped Cake. All you need is one 8-inch square and one 8-inch round pan, your favorite cake mix, and some red food coloring.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine’s Day this year!