Limited-Time Offer: Get a Free SmartThings Smart Home Starter Kit When You Sign Up
Sign up for any eligible electricity plan today and get:
- Competitive prices on Texas electricity
- Plan variety that lets you pick a solution for your home
- Innovative technology provides you remote control over your lights, electronics, home security, and more
Build Your Connected Smart Home and Enjoy Quality Electricity
Direct Energy has created a bevy of engaging energy plans for you - all designed to give maximum options to Texans looking to exercise their power to choose in the Lone Star State. We offer electricity plans including:
- Fixed-rate contract terms from 3 to 24 months
- No-contract month-to-month plans with variable rates
- Options for green energy plans
- And more!
When you sign up for service with one of our competitive energy plans in your single-family home, you can start creating your connected smart home with SmartThings!
Getting Connected with SmartThings
SmartThings works hard to make life a little easier for you. All you have to do is connect your smartphone to the SmartThings Hub to get started on what's happening in your home!
- The Hub lets you connect and control compatible smart devices like connected lights and locks
- The SmartSense Open/Closed sensor tells you when certain doors, windows, and drawers have been opened or closed
- The SmartSense Motion Sensor can help you detect motion to manage your home security and automatically switch lights on and off when people enter and leave rooms
- The SmartPower Plug-and-Control Outlet gives you control over appliances, electronics, lights, and other plugged-in devices on your terms
Learn More About SmartThings
SmartThings and Direct Energy have developed a host of excellent resources to help you learn more about how SmartThings technology can benefit you and your home:
- Send an e-mail to SmartThings Customer Support at email@example.com
- Visit our FAQs for answers to your questions about each product, troubleshooting, and more
- Contact SmartThings support via in-app live chat
Details:In order to receive your free SmartThings Smart Home Starter Kit, you must become an active Direct Energy customer. You must also live in a single-family home with either CenterPoint or Oncor as your utility company (TDSP), as this program is not available for customers who live in apartment complexes or other multi-family dwellings. To view the Terms and Conditions for SmartThings, please click here.