Just like your family vehicle, air conditioner repair costs can be a concern – that's where Direct Energy can help. Our service technician team is trained to detect potential problems from condensate lines to malfunctioning condenser fan motor that can lead to trouble now or in the future.
Your Health and Safety
Before we leave your home, we'll ensure your air conditioner is operating as safely and efficiently as possible.
Our checks and adjustments can help:
- Prevent the development of hazardous conditions
- Reduce dust particles and bacteria
- Prevent a middle-of-the-night air conditioner breakdown
- Regular maintenance can help ensure that your air conditioner runs to manufacturers' design specifications
- Help reduce your monthly cooling bills by ensuring your air conditioner is operating at peak efficiency
- Help increase the lifespan of your air conditioner
- Reduce the hassle of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
- Eliminate the time spent searching for a reputable contractor
We perform over 700,000 maintenance and service calls every year and want to be your service provider. Call Direct Energy today and get the comfort of knowing your air conditioner has been checked by a professional.
All of our Service Technicians are fully licensed and receive ongoing training. As part of your air conditioning maintenance visit, our licensed service technician will begin with an 8-point Safety Check:
- Test forcarbon monoxide (CO)
- Inspect for hazardous debris in the unit
- Test by putting the air conditioner through a full operation circle
- Temperatures across air handler and air flow across condenser motor & compressor
- Current draw on condenser motor & compressor
- Operation of condensation system and evaporator coil
- Superheat and sub cooling readings
- Operating pressures
We'll complete up to a 21-POINT CHECK if needed!
We'll also provide a HomeCare report that gives you a record of the service and our recommendations to keep your equipment running safely and efficiently.