Just like your family vehicle, air conditioner repair costs can be a concern – that's where Direct Energy can help. Annual preventative maintenance will help guard against potential air conditioner breakdowns and extend the life of your equipment.
Your Health and Safety
Before we leave your home, we'll ensure your air conditioner is operating as safely and efficiently as possible.
Our checks and adjustments can help:
- Help ensure that your air conditioner runs to manufacturers' design specifications
- Helps to detect a carbon monoxide leak in your home
- Pinpoint potential problems before they become costly breakdowns
- A leaking, or dirty AC system could cost you in extra energy consumption
- Help reduce your monthly cooling bills by ensuring your air conditioner is operating at peak efficiency
- Help increase the lifespan of your air conditioner
- Reduce the hassle of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
- Eliminate the time spent searching for a reputable contractor
We perform over 700,000 maintenance and service calls every year and want to be your service provider. Call Direct Energy today and get the comfort of knowing your air conditioner has been checked by a professional.
All of our Service Technicians are fully licensed and receive ongoing training. As part of your air conditioning maintenance visit, our licensed service technician will begin with an 8-point Safety Check:
- Test for ambient carbon monoxide (CO)
- Inspect for hazardous debris in the unit
- Test unit through full operational and safety cycle as per manufacturer's specifications
- Temperatures across air handler and air flow across condenser motor & compressor
- Current draw on fan & compressor
- Operation of condensate system and evaporator coil
- Superheat and sub cooling readings
- Operating pressures
We'll complete up to a 21-POINT CHECK if needed!
We'll also provide a HomeCare report that gives you a record of the service and our recommendations to keep your equipment running safely and efficiently.
- What you need to know when buying an Air Conditioner or Furnace
- Our Air Conditioner Installation Process
- Furnaces and Air Conditioning – How do they work together?
- What Size Air Conditioner Do I Need?
- Energy Efficiency = Cost Savings
- Importance of a professional installation
- FAQs about Air Conditioning and Furnaces
- Energy Efficiency Products