Get Up To $300 For Your Old Furnace
When You Purchase a New High-Efficiency Model
You can get up to $700 when a combination of a furnace and air conditioner, or two furnaces, or two air conditioners are purchased from Direct Energy
Plus for making the decision to upgrade to a high-efficiency furnace, the Ontario Power Authority is offering $250** for qualifying furnace installations.
- FREE – 1st year Maintenance & Efficiency Calibration
- Industry leading Product and Service Guarantees1 plus up to 15 year extended warranty available
- The installation – by one of over 700 expert, Certified Technicians, to the highest safety and quality standards
- Recycling your old equipment safely and properly2
Here's what one of our satisfied customers who made the call said:
"...Unbelievably, the very day that I met with Kalvin, I signed a contract, and the very next morning my new furnace was installed. As I had no heat, Kalvin was able to fast-track my installation and I still am having trouble comprehending how he got this done in such a timely fashion for me. I am in awe of a company with such compassion and genuine concern for its clients..."
– Thom W. – Peterborough
Interested in Affordable Monthly Payments?
To get pre-approved for financing please complete our online application.Learn More
Rather Rent Your Furnace?
Get complete peace of mind with a Direct Energy furnace rental.Learn More
- What you need to know when buying an Air Conditioner or Furnace
- Furnaces and Air Conditioning – How do they work together?
- Energy Efficiency = Cost Savings
- Importance of a professional installation
- Does My Furnace Need Cleaning?
- FAQs about Air Conditioning and Furnaces
- Energy Efficiency Products
- Why Choose Direct Energy?
Residential customers will receive a credit equal to 6 months rent in the month the furnace is installed. Offer is valid until December 31st, 2014. Monthly rental cost will vary based on type of equipment purchased. Terms and conditions for renting HVAC equipment are outlined within the sales agreement. †Some limitations apply in the following circumstances: i) if damage is caused by customer, ii) repairs are necessary because of use for which the furnace was not intended or iii) where venting or piping requires cleaning, repair or replacement. **$250 is the maximum Ontario Power Authority (OPA) rebate for a furnace. Amount of rebate varies based on the type of equipment purchased and the area in which you reside. Customer is responsible for applying for rebates directly with the OPA as specified in the program. Government rebates can end at any time. Please call Direct Energy for details or visit SaveOnEnergy.ca. 1Visit http://directenergy.com/ontario/home-services/guarantees for details. 2To keep as much waste out of the landfill as possible, Direct Energy will remove your old furnace and air conditioner and take it to a recycling facility where they recycle the metal, the plastic venting pipe and the circuit boards.
Is Your Furnace Ready for the Winter?
Furnace Maintenance for only $7.49/mo.Learn More