New Furnace from $29.95/mo
Get a new high-efficiency furnace from as little as $29.95* a month and Don’t pay for 90 days
Plus for making the decision to upgrade to a high-efficiency furnace, the Ontario Power Authority is offering up to $250** for qualifying furnace installations.
Included with every new furnace installation
- FREE 1st year maintenance & efficiency calibration
- Installed by one of over 700 certified technicians, to the highest safety and quality standards
- Up to 15 year extended warranty available
- Industry leading Product and Service Guarantees1
- Recycling your old furnace or boiler safely and properly
- ask about applying the furnace installation cost to your gas utility bill
Rent Your Furnace
- Zero upfront costs
- Zero parts and labour charges for all repairs
- Affordable monthly payments on your Enbridge bill
Affordable Monthly Payments
- Interest rates as low as 7.95%
- No penalty for early payout
- Affordable monthly payments debited directly from your bank account
- Online pre-approval
WHY DIRECT ENERGY?
At Direct Energy, we pride ourselves on providing you with outstanding service.
Thorough Home Assessment
Your Energy Management Consultant will do a complete assessment of your home to recommend the best heating solution for your home and your needs.
Fixed Price Quote
As part of our No Surprises Price Guarantee1 you'll receive a fixed price quote at the end of your consultation.
All our employees are trained to offer the best advice on products and services that best suit your specific home comfort needs.
Thorough Home Assessment
Every home is different and that's why one of our Energy Management Consultants will visit your home for free to assess your specific heating needs. There are a number of factors to consider when determining the right heating system for you. Here are just a few:
You'll get a fixed price quote
Once they have completed a thorough assessment of your home, your Energy Management Consultant will also provide you with a no-obligation, fixed price quote as part of our No Surprises Price Guarantee1 - so even if there's unexpected work, you won't pay a penny more.
The Best Home Comfort Advice
From your first call to our customer support centre where your agent will help to find the right product or service for you based on the age of your equipment to when our Service Technician or Energy Management Consultant visit your home and provide a more comprehensive review of the health of your equipment, our employees are trained and committed to providing you with the best home comfort advice.
Choosing the right furnace
Choosing the right heating system is an important decision and one you'll benefit from for many years to come. We can help you find a solution that will best meet your heating needs. With over 180,000 installations under our belt, you know you'll be in expert hands with Direct Energy.
Trust the energy experts, complete the short form above, or call 1-855-373-1786 and talk to a heating specialist today.
- What is a Red Tag?
- Has your furnace received a Red Tag? If a licensed technician has discovered the risk of carbon monoxide leaking from your heat exchanger, it is the responsibility of the technician by law to issue you a warning tag to ensure the safety of you and your family. Learn more about what to do if you receive a Red Tag. Learn More »
- Gas Safety and Carbon Monoxide
- Do you have carbon monoxide detector? It is now the law for households in Ontario to have a carbon monoxide detector because of the danger it can cause. Carbon monoxide is an odourless and colourless gas that can cause serious health problems if undetected. Your furnace can be a source of carbon monoxide if not maintained and checked regularly. Find out more about carbon monoxide. Learn More »
- Why Doesn’t My Upper Floor Get as Much Heat?
- Is your upstairs level warm and cozy like your main level? We often receive calls from homeowners frustrated that no matter how high they turn up the heat, they can't seem to get their upstairs to temperature to a comfortable level. Learn more about causes and solutions to this common problem. Learn More »
Book your FREE
in-home consultation now!
Rather Rent Your Furnace?
Get complete peace of mind with a Direct Energy furnace rental.Learn Why Renting is Better