Parts and Labor Protection – breakdown coverage for your Air Conditioner
Cooling Protection Plan – $9.99/mo^.
A breakdown always happens when you least expect it and can be very costly. A faulty fan motor replacement alone can cost an average of $697*. Don't be caught off guard!
Our Plan Includes:
- Unlimited number of service calls
- 365/24/7 Support center to take your calls
- Access to 700 highly trained, licensed technicians
- Same Day Service – Just call by 5pm and we'll be there as fast as the very same day!**
- After-hours/weekend repairs at no extra cost to you
- Electric powered Central Air Conditioners
- Any make, model or year
- Plan provides cover for all parts within the Cooling Unit casing, subject to the exclusions below
- Replacement of your thermostat
Exclusions (For eligible cooling units)
- Parts & Labor responsibility for compressor unit or condenser coil is limited to $500 per year of coverage
- Ancillary Equipment such as Furnaces, Humidifiers and Air Cleaners
- Cost of refrigerant recovery, vacuuming & refill
Please read the full Terms and Conditions (PDF)
* Estimated price may vary by depending on model of equipment.
** Available to Direct Energy's Cooling Protection Plan customers whose equipment is not operational (i.e., no cooling). On average, Direct Energy attends to air conditioner non-operational calls 90% of the time on the same day.