Require an Annual Maintenance Plan for your Central Air Conditioner?
Cooling Maintenance Plan
The Cooling Maintenance Plan includes an Annual Maintenance and Safety visit for just one, low monthly rate
Our Plan Includes:
We start with 8 diagnostic checks:
- Check and record carbon monoxide (CO) levels
- Check temperatures across air handler
- Check temperatures/air flow across condenser coil
- Check current draw on condenser motor & compressor
- Test operation of condensation system & evaporator coil
- Test unit by putting it through full operation cycle
- Check superheat and sub cooling readings
- Check operating pressures
If any of these checks indicate a concern, we will perform up to a 21-point safety check to help ensure that your equipment is operating safely and efficiently before we leave your home.
Our 21-point safety check will help to:
- Detect hazardous Carbon Monoxide
- Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Prolong the lifespan of your Air Conditioner
- Ensure your Air Conditioner is running to manufacturer's specifications
- Reduce the hassle of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
- Eliminate the time spent searching for a reputable contractor
Please read the full Terms and Conditions (PDF)
Direct Energy values its relationship with hundreds of thousands of existing Protection Plan customers and performs over 700,000 service calls annually. We are in your neighborhood and want to be your service provider.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these PDF documents. You can download the software for free.
* You may cancel your Plan without penalty by providing notice within 10 days after your Plan renewal date. Coverage is subject to the exceptions in the Plan Terms and Conditions. Prices are subject to change Direct Energy reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. Three thousand (3,000) is the maximum amount of miles that can be earned with the purchase of a Cooling Maintenance Plan. Plan must be purchased by September 30, 2014 to qualify for this promotion. Cannot be combined with any other offer.