Cooling Protection with
Maintenance Plan for $21.99/mo.
Annual Maintenance PLUS Full Parts & Labour Coverage at one low price for the Best Home Cooling Value
Annual AC Maintenance PLUS Full Parts & Labour Coverage at one low price for the Best Home Cooling Value. Only $21.99/mo.
Cooling Protection with Maintenance Plan Includes:We start with 8 diagnostic checks:
- Check and record carbon monoxide (CO) levels
- Check temperatures across air handler
- Check temperatures/air flow across condenser coil
- Check current draw on condenser motor & compressor
- Test operation of condensation system & evaporator coil
- Test unit by putting it through full operation cycle
- Check superheat and sub cooling readings
- Check operating pressures
If any of these checks indicate a concern, we will perform up to a 21-point safety check to help ensure that your equipment is operating safely and efficiently before we leave your home.
Our 21-point safety check will help to:
- Detect hazardous Carbon Monoxide
- Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Prolong the lifespan of your Air Conditioner
- Ensure your Air Conditioner is running to manufacturer's specifications
- Reduce the hassle of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
- Eliminate the time spent searching for a reputable contractor
- Unlimited number of service calls
- 365/24/7 Support center to take your calls
- Access to 700 expert, certified technicians
- Same Day Service – Just call by 5pm and we'll be there as fast
as the very same day!*
- After-hours/weekend repairs at no extra cost to you
- Electric powered Central Air Conditioners
- Any make, model or year
- Plan provides cover for all parts within the Cooling Unit casing, subject to the exclusions below
- Replacement of your thermostat
- Parts & Labour responsibility for compressor unit or condenser coil is limited to $500 per year of coverage
- Ancillary Equipment such as Furnaces, Humidifiers and Air Cleaners
- Cost of refrigerant recovery, vacuuming & refill
Parts and Labour Protection – Breakdown coverage for your A/C
Exclusions (For eligible cooling units)
Please read the full Terms and Conditions (PDF)
You may cancel your Plan without penalty by providing notice within 10 days after your Protection Plan renewal date. Coverage is subject to the exceptions in the Plan Terms and Conditions. Prices are subject to change as set out on the Plan Terms and Conditions. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Direct Energy's annual total parts and labour responsibility is limited to a maximum retail value per year of $500 for cooling compressor unit or condenser coil repairs. Refrigerant recovery, vacuuming, and refill not included. Offer not available to existing customers with Cooling Protection with Maintenance Plan. * Available to Direct Energy's Heating Protection Plan customers whose equipment is not operational (i.e., no heating). On average, Direct Energy attends to furnace non-operational calls 90% of the time on the same day.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these PDF documents. You can download the software for free.