Require an Annual Maintenance Plan for your Furnace/Boiler?
Heating Maintenance Plan - $7.49/mo. + HSTThe Heating Maintenance Plan includes an Annual Maintenance and Safety visit for just one, low monthly rate.
We start with 8 diagnostic checks:
- Check and record carbon monoxide (CO) levels
- Check temperatures across air handler
- Check temperatures/air flow across condenser coil
- Check current draw on condenser motor & compressor
- Test operation of condensation system & evaporator coil
- Test unit by putting it through full operation cycle
- Check superheat and sub cooling readings
- Check operating pressures
If any of these checks indicate a concern, we will perform up to a 22-point safety check to help ensure that your equipment is operating safely and efficiently before we leave your home.Our 22-point safety check will help to:
- Detect hazardous Carbon Monoxide
- Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Prolong the lifespan of your Furnace/Boiler
- Ensure your Furnace/Boiler is running to manufacturer's specifications
- Reduce the hassle of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
- Eliminate the time spent searching for a reputable contractor
Please read the full Terms and Conditions (PDF)
Direct Energy values its relationship with over 350,000 existing Protection Plan customers and performs over 700,000 service calls annually. We are in your neighborhood and want to be your service provider.
Offer ends March 31, 2013. Certain terms and conditions apply. Offer is not available to existing Heating and Maintenance Plan customers. Offer cannot be combined with another offer. Offer is not available in all areas. The price of $7.49/mo. ($10.49/mo. For boiler) + HST reflects a $2.50/mo. Discount for the first twelve (12) months on the Plan after which time the monthly charge will automatically increase to $9.99/mo. ($12.99/mo. for boiler) + HST. Must sign up for a one-year commitment, regardless of the method of payment and will be renewed by Direct Energy on a yearly basis. You may cancel your Plan without penalty by providing notice within 10 days after your Plan renewal date. Coverage is subject to the exceptions in the Plan terms and Conditions. Prices are subject to change.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these PDF documents. You can download the software for free.