How Billing Works
For customers that receive a bill from Enbridge Gas Distribution
If your local gas utility is Enbridge Gas Distribution, you will receive a monthly statement from Enbridge that includes your Direct Energy monthly charge for the rental water heater.
For customers that receive a bill from Direct Energy
If your local gas utility is another company (e.g. Union Gas), then you will receive a monthly statement from Direct Energy that includes your rental water heater charge.
You will find your account information, billing summary and customer communications on your Direct Energy bill. To view a sample of the Direct Energy bill or to sign up on our Pre-authorized Payment Plan, please click on the links below.
- Getting to know your new bill
- Account Number Changes - Questions and Answers
- Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
- Contact Us
Our Rental Specialists can answer your questions, walk you through the installation process and tell you more about the great products Direct Energy has to offer. Contact us today.
- Important Facts
- Tankless Water Heater Benefits
- Finding the Right Size Water Heater
- Rental Water Heater Terms and Conditions
- Door To Door Activity
- Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters
- How Water Heater Billing Works
- Current Regulation for Gas Burning Appliances – Customer Advisory Notice
- New Home Construction – Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these PDF documents. You can download the software for free.