Enjoy Fixed Rate DC Electricity with Direct Energy!
Lock in fixed-rate electricity for your Washington, D.C. home!
Live Brighter 12
Lock in a low electricity rate for the next 12 months!
Live Brighter 18
Get 18 months of fixed rate electricity for your home.
Why Should You Switch to Direct Energy?
- Enjoy fixed-rate electricity for the length of your contract
- Big rewards! Earn 1,000 Plenti points when you enroll in a new energy plan, and earn more points each month on your eligible energy supply charges. Use your Plenti points with select Plenti partners and enjoy the savings
- Be free of the price fluctuations imposed by your utility company each time the seasons change
- With many different plan term lengths, you can select the plan that you like most for your family, and your home
- Get great customer service, online account management, and more from Direct Energy
- Deregulation in Washington, D.C. gives you the ability to select the electric company that's right for you
- PEPCO will still bill you each month and will continue to fix power outages.
- We've removed the stress from the switch process by offering security, convenience, and ease - whether you place your order online or over the phone
- The switch will occur without a hitch or any interruptions to the power in your home
*Plenti is a rewards program. Terms and conditions apply, see plenti.com/terms for details. Click here for terms related to earning points on your monthly energy charges.
*It is not possible to use Plenti points at Direct Energy. See plenti.com/use-points/how-to-use-points for information on where to use Plenti points.
**Such residential retail energy plans are not available in all areas; please verify availability of plans in your service area. Plenti points for becoming a new Direct Energy Customer will be applied to your Plenti account approximately 14 days after your Direct Energy enrollment has been approved and you have begun receiving energy services from Direct Energy.
***Offers are subject to change and not available in all areas.