We’re only 2 days away from ringing in the New Year! Whether you’re seeking some last minute ideas on your New Year’s Eve shindig or you don’t have any plans at all, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve rounded up some ideas from our Holiday Ideas Pinterest Board to help you out!
- There always seems to be glitter and shine on New Year’s Eve whether it’s on clothing, shoes, on TV, your face, or decorations. Instantly glitter-ize your dining room table by just throwing on a sequin covered tablecloth! This steps up the elegance of the party and adheres to the theme.
- These fortune cookie champagne glasses are a great idea for when the clock strikes midnight! While you’re filling up everyone’s champagne glasses to toast at midnight, add a fortune cookie garnish so everyone gets a little fortune to read in the brand new year!
- Step up your makeup game this year by adding a little bit of shimmer eye shadow! You can find all sorts of eye makeup tutorials on Pinterest and YouTube!
- Here’s a fun idea for the kids (if they’re still awake)! These firework rings just require a little bit of craftiness and your favorite color tinsel stems.
- Photo booths are all the rage these days, so be sure you set up a little booth at your gathering! Class it up with these classy props that everyone will enjoy!
We hope everyone has a great time ringing in 2015! Have any last minute DIY New Year’s ideas? Let us know!