Good communication is the foundation of every healthy relationship, and that includes the one we have with you, dear customer. We enjoy talking to you, so we’re always searching for new and engaging ways to reach out to you with information about your service with Direct Energy. These efforts will include a range of helpful e-mails, so we wanted to share with you all the communication you might receive from us in 2015 and beyond!
Be on the lookout for the following digital missives from us:
- Monthly Newsletters – We reach out to our customers once a month to share our newest promotions, upcoming events, energy efficiency tips, interesting blog posts, and general news we feel you’ll enjoy. It’s our way of saying “Hello!”
- Weekly Usage E-mails – You’ll gain access to your energy usage data each week. This will help you learn how and when you’ve used energy so you can make better choices about how you use energy around the home.
- Billing & Transactional E-mails – You’ll receive these notices each time a new bill is generated (typically once a month), a bill is paid, or other activity happens on your account. These are fairly important in the grand scheme of things.
- Contract Information – We proactively reach out to you about renewal opportunities. Since we want to keep you as our customer, we’re happy to help with the renewal process.
- Exclusive Offers – You can expect to receive a message of this nature any time there’s a new offer, promotion, or program we feel would be of interest to you. We’re always looking for ways to enhance your experience as our customer, so we want to give you the good stuff.
- Rewards – All Direct Energy customers can enroll in one of our great reward programs, so we want to ensure you benefit from the program you selected. Specifically, we’ll let you know if you have a reward choice to make so you can log into your Online Account Manager to select your reward every 6 months.
Admittedly, not all of our customers will receive each of these e-mails. Unfortunately, we’re not able to deliver the Weekly Usage and Billing e-mails to our wonderful friends outside of Texas, but we’re sure to offer them as soon as the market in your state of residence permits it.
If you never receive anything from Direct Energy electronically, we probably don’t have your e-mail address on file in your Online Account Manager. To correct this lapse and become an “in the know” customer, simply visit DirectEnergy.com/Account, click the “Plan and Account Information” link in the “Account Management” section, and enter your e-mail address in the appropriate field!
Simply put – Direct Energy wants to stay in touch with you in as many ways as possible. You’ve entrusted us as your energy company, so we want to ensure that you’re an informed customer who makes the right choices for your home and family.