Enjoy this musical accompaniment for the post.
It’s December, and that means only one thing: Christmas time! We’re just a little bit excited here at Direct Energy. It’s almost impossible not to get into the Christmas spirit with decorations splashed all over cities on homes, streetlights, businesses, and more. Christmas cookies are everywhere, and decorating competitions are fierce. We’re helping you get into the Christmas spirit with this handy December/Christmas Pinterest Roundup:
- Commonly known as muddy buddy, this Reindeer Chow is the perfect snack to have on hand during the holidays. Place it around the house for the kids to scoop up a handful every now and then, or bring a bucket to a party! Just mix some cereal in chocolate and peanut butter and then toss the mix in powdered sugar.
- Step up your “Hostess with the Most-est” game by creating these candy cane placeholders for everyone joining you for your Christmas meal. The only supplies you’ll need are candy canes, a hot glue gun, some ribbon, and name cards. Glue 3 candy canes upside down to create an easel to display the name card and voila!
- Bring a little bit of humor to your decorating with this fun I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas sign! Grab a chalkboard, some sturdy ribbon, and write whatever festive message you want. This one made us laugh!
- For your dining room, this decorating hack is cheap and easy to execute. Just pick up some colorful ornaments from your local dollar store, tie some ribbon or string, and hang from your chandelier.
- What would Christmas be without Christmas cookies? These Candy Cane Sugar Cookies are a delicious treat for your loved ones or a great way to impress your friends at a cookie swap. You can find the recipe by clicking on the pin. Let your creativity flow as you decorate with frosting, sprinkles ,and peppermint candy!