It’s the time of year again for scary costumes, creative decorations, and delicious spooky treats. Halloween usually means showing off your creative side while spending lots of time with family, friends, and neighbors. Whether you’re throwing a party or preparing for trick-or-treaters, these pins we’ve gathered on our Halloween board are bound to help you make the creative and spooky DIY projects of your dreams (or nightmares)!
1) Halloween Witches’ Finger Cookies – If you need gluten and sugar-free Halloween recipes, then you’ve come to the right place. This recipe creates the right amount of healthy and spooky cookies that are bound to have your guests coming back for more!
2) Last-Minute Halloween Costume – This last-minute Halloween costume is not only easy and cheap, but also spooky! Kids and adults everywhere will be wondering why you have realistic-looking bugs climbing up your leg!
3) Glow Stick Pumpkin Jars – Decorating for Halloween just got easier with this simple guide for glow stick pumpkin jars. The great thing about these jars is they can be used to decorate both your porch and inside the house!
4) Halloween Monster Mouths – If you’re looking for a healthy Halloween treat this year, then look no further! These Halloween monster mouths are spooky, healthy, fun to make, and delicious. So put away the candy and take out the apples and peanut butter!
5) Witch Legs – Do you have some pool noodles lying around from the summer? Put them to good use by creating these easy DIY witch legs to decorate your front porch with this Halloween!
No matter what your festivities entail this year, it’s important to be safe and have fun! Make sure to check out our Pinterest Page for more fun Halloween tips and activities. Happy Halloween!