Find Electricity Rates in Delaware
We are the electric retail supplier exclusively contracted by the State of Delaware. See how you can save with our preferred electricity plans!
Live Brighter 24
Save up to 11% over Delmarva with this preferred electricity plan!**
Get up to 11% savings over Delmarva with this preferred electricity plan!**
You have the opportunity to sign up for Plenti Rewards and receive 1,000 points - just for signing up.
Lock in a competitive fixed electricity rate for the life of your plan and gain protection against possible price spikes.
Offer valid for new residential customers in the Delmarva Power service area.
**Savings refers to the current difference (of up to 11%) between Direct Energy's 24-month fixed price offer of 7.99¢/kWh and Delmarva Power's current Residential Service (RS) Price To Compare (PTC) of 8.940¢/kWh, and does not include any other component of your electricity bill such as delivery or taxes. Delmarva Power's fixed rate is subject to potential adjustments effective until October 1, 2017 and may change at that time. You savings could change following these dates. Direct Energy's rate includes energy charges only and excludes delivery/transmission charges, taxes, and all other utility-related charges.
Why Should You Switch to Direct Energy?
- You can lock in a Delaware electricity rate that will not change for your entire contract length
- The fixed-rate prices for our electricity plans prevent the price fluctuations that other Delaware utility companies set seasonally
- A variety of contract options: choose the term that makes sense for your life and your home
- Switching is easy - you get the power you want without any hassles
- You'll never lose power while switching to Direct Energy from another Delaware electricity providers
- Billing will remain consistent as you'll still be billed by your current Delaware utility company
- Big rewards! Earn 1,000 Plenti points when you enroll in a new energy plan, and earn more points each month on your eligible energy supply charges. Use your Plenti points with select Plenti partners and enjoy the savings
*Plenti is a rewards program. Terms and conditions apply, see plenti.com/terms for details. Click here for terms related to earning points on your monthly energy charges.
*It is not possible to use Plenti points at Direct Energy. See plenti.com/use-points/how-to-use-points for information on where to use Plenti points.
**Such residential retail energy plans are not available in all areas; please verify availability of plans in your service area. Plenti points for becoming a new Direct Energy Customer will be applied to your Plenti account approximately 14 days after your Direct Energy enrollment has been approved and you have begun receiving energy services from Direct Energy.
***Offers are subject to change and not available in all areas.