Disconnections, Reconnections, and Outages FAQS for Illinois

Disconnections, Reconnections, and Outages FAQs

  • How do I report a power outage or natural gas leak?

    To report a power outage in Illinois, please contact your local utility company. Electricity Utility Ameren - 1-800-755-5000 COMED - 1-800-334-7661 To report a natural gas leak in your Illinois home, go outside away from...

Feeling a little social?

Please visit our social network pages.

Want to contact a customer care representative?

Please visit Contact Us and select your state of residence to view the contact information for your area.