Disconnections, Reconnections, and Outages FAQS for Massachusetts

Disconnections, Reconnections, and Outages FAQs

  • How do I report a power outage or natural gas leak?

    To report a power outage in Massachusetts, please contact your local utility company. Electricity Utility National Grid - 1-800-465-1212 Eversource Energy - 1-800-592-2000 To report a natural gas leak in your Massachusetts...

Feeling a little social?

Please visit our social network pages.

Want to contact a customer care representative?

Please visit Contact Us and select your state of residence to view the contact information for your area.