Frequently Asked Questions

Disconnections, Reconnections, and Outages FAQs

  • How do I report a power outage or natural gas leak?

    To report a natural gas leak in your Michigan home, go outside away from your home immediately, and please contact your local gas utility company. Natural Gas Utility Consumers Energy - 1-800-477-5050 DTE Gas - 1-800-94...

Feeling a little social?

Please visit our social network pages.

Want to contact a customer care representative?

Please visit Contact Us and select your state of residence to view the contact information for your area.

© 2021 Direct Energy. All rights reserved. Products and services vary depending on region or market. Direct Energy Services, LLC - Electric - Case No. U-14724, Gas - Case No. U-14537 Norton Secured