Disconnections, Reconnections, and Outages FAQS for Ny

Disconnections, Reconnections, and Outages FAQs

  • How do I report a power outage or natural gas leak?

    To report a power outage in New York, please contact your local utility company. Electricity Utility Central Hudson - 845-452-2700 or 1-800-527-2714 Con Edison - 1-800-752-6633 National Grid (NIMO) - 1-800-867-5222 Orange...

Feeling a little social?

Please visit our social network pages.

Want to contact a customer care representative?

Please visit Contact Us and select your state of residence to view the contact information for your area.