How do I pay my bill online?
To pay your bill online with Direct Energy, please follow these instructions:
- Log into your Direct Energy Online Account Manager (www.directenergy.com/account). Note: If you are a first-time user of Online Account Manager, please click www.DirectEnergy.com/Account/Register to create your account.
- Hover over Billing & Payments tab and select Pay Your Bill from the drop-down menu.
- Click Pay Your Bill.
- Enter the amount you want to pay under Payment Amount.
- If you would like to donate to the Neighbor to Neighbor program, enter the donation amount you want to contribute towards the program.
- Verify the Total Payment amount has automatically calculated. This amount is the total of the Payment Amount plus the Donation amount entered, if any.
- Select the date you want the payment to be drafted from your account by entering or selecting from the calendar view
- Finally, select the form of payment you want to use under Payment Method. You can also choose to add a new form of payment by selecting Credit Card/Debit Card or Bank Account from the drop down.
- Click the Submit Payment button.
Please note, you can schedule your payment up to 90 day in advance.
Want to contact a customer care representative?
Please visit Contact Us and select your state of residence to view the contact information for your area.