How do I get a New Occupancy Statement (NOS) form?

We can provide one for you! To request a NOS for proof of occupancy, please send an e-mail to

Want to contact a customer care representative?

Please visit Contact Us and select your state of residence to view the contact information for your area.

Contact Us

© 2019 Direct Energy. All Rights Reserved. PUCT Certificate No. 10040. Norton Secured