Enjoy Fixed Rate Illinois Electricity with Direct Energy!
We've got the Illinois electricity plans you need for your home.
Live Brighter 12
Lock in a low electricity rate for the next 12 months!
Live Brighter 18
Get 18 months of fixed rate electricity for your home.
Give Brighter 11
We'll send a solar-powered light to someone in need at no additional cost.
You'll get a Luci light delivered to your home, and we'll also provide one to a family without access to electricity.
Enjoy 11 months of fixed-rate electricity and stop worrying about price fluctuations.
Smart Source 11
Use renewable energy, and enjoy a low, fixed rate for 11 months.
- 11 Months of Fixed-Rate Electricity
Lock in a competitive fixed electricity rate for the life of your plan and gain protection against possible price spikes.
- Renewable Energy
Reducing your carbon footprint is important to you, that's why we offer a green energy plan that fuels your entire home with renewable energy.
You have the opportunity to sign up for Plenti Rewards and receive 1,000 points - just for signing up.
Why Should You Switch to Direct Energy?
- You can secure a fixed electricity rate that won't change for your entire contract term
- Big rewards! Earn 1,000 Plenti points when you enroll in a new energy plan, and earn more points each month on your eligible energy supply charges. Use your Plenti points with select Plenti partners and enjoy the savings
- The locked-in prices for our Illinois electricity plans prevent the price changes that your utility company sets seasonally
- Our variety of plan options give you the freedom to sign up for the plan that's right for you
- Energy deregulation gives you the ability to choose the Illinois electric supplier that best meets the energy needs of your home and life
- We've simplified the switching process to ensure that you get the power you want without any hassles
- You'll never lose power while switching to Direct Energy
- Your current utility company will still be responsible for sending you bills, taking your payments, and fixing any power outages
*Plenti is a rewards program. Terms and conditions apply, see plenti.com/terms for details. Click here for terms related to earning points on your monthly energy charges.
*It is not possible to use Plenti points at Direct Energy. See plenti.com/use-points/how-to-use-points for information on where to use Plenti points.
**Such residential retail energy plans are not available in all areas; please verify availability of plans in your service area. Plenti points for becoming a new Direct Energy Customer will be applied to your Plenti account approximately 14 days after your Direct Energy enrollment has been approved and you have begun receiving energy services from Direct Energy.
***Offers are subject to change and not available in all areas.