Enjoy great Massachusetts electricity rates when you make Direct Energy your energy supplier.
Take charge by locking in a fixed Massachusetts electricity rate!
Live Brighter 12
Lock in a low electricity rate for the next 12 months!
Lock in a competitive fixed electricity rate for the life of your plan and gain protection against possible price spikes.
You have the opportunity to sign up for Plenti Rewards and receive 1,000 points - just for signing up.
Why Should You Switch to Direct Energy?
- Lock in a specific Massachusetts electricity rate for your entire contract term with our Live Brighter Plans.
- Big rewards! Our Plenti program allows you to earn 1,000 points when signing up and more each month on your eligible energy supply charges.
- We offer a variety of plans, giving you the power to choose which Massachusetts electricity plan is right for you.
- You can stop worrying about the seasonal price fluctuations imposed by your utility company with our fixed Massachusetts electricity rates.
- We've made it easy and convenient to make Direct Energy your Massachusetts electric supplier.
- You can take full advantage of your energy choice capabilities in the National Grid footprint.
- The Massachusetts utility company you are with will continue to bill you each month, while also taking care of the lines and poles.
- Power stability means your service will not be interrupted when switching to Direct Energy for your Massachusetts home.
*Plenti is a rewards program. Terms and conditions apply, see plenti.com/terms for details. Click here for terms related to earning points on your monthly energy charges.
*It is not possible to use Plenti points at Direct Energy. See plenti.com/use-points/how-to-use-points for information on where to use Plenti points.
**Such residential retail energy plans are not available in all areas; please verify availability of plans in your service area. Plenti points for becoming a new Direct Energy Customer will be applied to your Plenti account approximately 14 days after your Direct Energy enrollment has been approved and you have begun receiving energy services from Direct Energy.
***Offers are subject to change and not available in all areas.