Enjoy Fixed Rate Maryland Electricity with Direct Energy!
Get great electricity rates in Maryland. Sign up with Direct Energy today!
Live Brighter 12
Lock in a low electricity rate for the next 12 months!
Save up to 13% over Baltimore Electric's electricity rate when you select this plan!**
- Enjoy peace of mind with fixed-rate electricity
Lock in a competitive fixed electricity rate for the life of your plan and gain protection against possible price spikes.
You have the opportunity to sign up for Plenti Rewards and receive 1,000 points - just for signing up.
With Direct Energy, You'll See the Difference With:
- Lock in a competitive, fixed Maryland electric rate for up to 18 months
- Electric choice: deregulation now allows you to pick the Maryland energy supplier you want to use
- Peace of mind: avoiding seasonal price fluctuations imposed by your utility company will ensure easier budgeting
- A variety of contract options: choose the term that makes sense for your life and your home
- Security: switching to Direct Energy is easy and secure both online or over the phone
- Innovation: Enjoy a Nest Learning Thermostat at no additional charge (a $249 value) when you sign up for one of our Comfort & Control plans
- Continued service: your service will not be interrupted when you choose to switch to Direct Energy
- Consistent billing: your current utility company will continue to handle your bills
- Big rewards! Earn 1,000 Plenti points when you enroll in a new energy plan, and earn more points each month on your eligible energy supply charges. Use your Plenti points with select Plenti partners and enjoy the savings
Available to new customers only. Offer may not be available in all areas. An early cancellation fee may be applicable if you cancel prior to your contract expiration date. See Terms & Conditions along with the Rate Plan Summary for more details.
*Plenti is a rewards program. Terms and conditions apply, see plenti.com/terms for details. Click here for terms related to earning points on your monthly energy charges.
*It is not possible to use Plenti points at Direct Energy. See plenti.com/use-points/how-to-use-points for information on where to use Plenti points.
**Such residential retail energy plans are not available in all areas; please verify availability of plans in your service area. Plenti points for becoming a new Direct Energy Customer will be applied to your Plenti account approximately 14 days after your Direct Energy enrollment has been approved and you have begun receiving energy services from Direct Energy.
***Offers are subject to change and not available in all areas.