Hey Pennsylvania, get a Nest Learning Thermostat™ at no cost (a $249 value). You'll enjoy the comfort of the temperatures you like, with all the control when you're away from home.
Comfort & Control 27
Receive a Nest Learning Thermostat™ (a $249 value) at no additional cost!
You'll avoid seasonal price fluctuations for the length of your contract term with this fixed-rate plan.
The Nest Learning Thermostat™ learns from you to program itself and could save an average of 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills.
About the Comfort & Control Plan
- Electricity at a fixed rate that's secure for your entire contract term
- Includes a generation 3 Nest Learning Thermostat™ (a $249 value)
- Customer Support using e-mail, phone, and/or social media
About the Nest Learning Thermostat
- Auto-Schedule - No more programming. With Auto-Schedule, Nest learns from you and programs itself.
- Auto-Away - Don't heat or cool an empty home. Auto-Away adjusts the temperature after you leave.
- Remote Control - With the Nest app, you can change the temperature, check Energy History, and get an alert if your home is too hot or cold.
- Energy History - Know more, save more. Check your Energy History to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf - The Nest Leaf appears when choosing a temperature that saves energy.
- Fast Setup & Installation - Most people install the Nest Thermostat in 30 minutes or less. If you ever need help, call 24/7 support.
Nest, Nest Learning Thermostat™, Nest Leaf, Airwave, Auto-Away, and the Nest logo are trademarks or service marks of Nest Labs, Inc. You must be a single family homeowner to enroll in the Plan. Your Nest Learning Thermostat will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks of the date you start receiving service from Direct Energy.The Nest Thermostat is compatible with most HVAC systems. Check your home's compatibility before enrolling in the plan. If you cancel your Plan early, you must pay a device cost recovery fee of $200 per thermostat. Your cost may be found in your Direct Energy Plan contract, or within Online Account Manager.
* Based on independent studies by Energy Trust of Oregon and Vectren. https://nest.com/blog/2015/02/02/the-nest-learning-thermostat-saves-energy-heres-the-proof/