Enjoy Fixed Rate New Jersey Electricity with Direct Energy!
Lock in a low, fixed rate electricity for your New Jersey home today!
Live Brighter 8
Lock in a low electricity rate for the next 8 months with this plan from Direct Energy.
Live Brighter 12
Lock in a low electricity rate for the next 12 months!
- Enjoy peace of mind with fixed-rate electricity
Lock in a competitive fixed electricity rate for the life of your plan and gain protection against possible price spikes.
You have the opportunity to sign up for Plenti Rewards and receive 1,000 points - just for signing up.
Switch to Direct Energy Today and Enjoy:
- Price Advantage Plans that lock in a set rate for your entire contract term
- Fixed-rate New Jersey electricity that shields you from the fluctuating prices issued by your utility company every few months
- Big rewards! Earn 1,000 Plenti points when you enroll in a new energy plan, and earn more points each month on your eligible energy supply charges. Use your Plenti points with select Plenti partners and enjoy the savings
- A range of plan options that allow you to select which one is the best fit for your home and family
- The ability to reduce your energy usage using a Nest Learning Thermostat (a $249 value) with a Comfort & Control Plan
- The power to sign up for the New Jersey electric supplier that's right for you needs
- Security and simplicity with your switch to us
- The knowledge that your power will never go out during the switching process
- Continued billing, payment, and outage repairs from your current New Jersey utility company
We offer budget billing. Switching to a third-party electric supplier is not mandatory. You have the option to remain with the LDC for your basic supply service.
NJ BPU License # GLS-0088/ ELS-007.
*Plenti is a rewards program. Terms and conditions apply, see plenti.com/terms for details. Click here for terms related to earning points on your monthly energy charges.
*It is not possible to use Plenti points at Direct Energy. See plenti.com/use-points/how-to-use-points for information on where to use Plenti points.
**Such residential retail energy plans are not available in all areas; please verify availability of plans in your service area. Plenti points for becoming a new Direct Energy Customer will be applied to your Plenti account approximately 14 days after your Direct Energy enrollment has been approved and you have begun receiving energy services from Direct Energy.
***Offers are subject to change and not available in all areas.