Air Conditioner Replacement
Get Up To $300 For Your Old Air Conditioner When You Purchase a New High-Efficiency Model*
Plus for making the decision to upgrade to a high-efficiency air conditioner, the Ontario Power Authority is offering $400** for qualifying air conditioner installations.
- FREE – 1st year Maintenance & Efficiency Calibration
- Industry leading Product and Service Guarantees1 plus up to 15 year extended warranty available
- The installation – by one of over 700 expert, Certified Technicians, to the highest safety and quality standards
- Recycling your old equipment safely and properly2
Here's what one of our satisfied customers who made the call said:
with a Direct Energy Air Conditioner Rental.
- What you need to know when buying an Air Conditioner or Furnace
- Our Air Conditioner Installation Process
- Furnaces and Air Conditioning – How do they work together?
- What Size Air Conditioner Do I Need?
- Energy Efficiency = Cost Savings
- Importance of a professional installation
- FAQs about Air Conditioning and Furnaces
- Energy Efficiency Products
Amount of buy-back is up to $300 per air conditioner when a new air conditioner is purchased from Direct Energy. Promotion runs until March 31st, 2015. To take advantage of the $300 discount offer, equipment must be purchased by March 31st, 2015. Amount of discount varies based on the type of equipment purchased and the area in which you reside. This offer cannot be combined with any other new furnace offer and is subject to change without notice at any time. **$400 is the maximum Ontario Power Authority (OPA) rebate for an air conditioner. Amount of rebate varies based on the type of equipment purchased and the area in which you reside. Customer is responsible for applying for rebates directly with the OPA as specified in the program. Government rebates can end at any time. Please call Direct Energy for details or visit SaveOnEnergy.ca. 1Visit DirectEnergy.com/Guarantees for details. 2To keep as much waste out of the landfill as possible, Direct Energy will remove your old furnace and air conditioner and take it to a recycling facility where they recycle the metal, the plastic venting pipe and the circuit boards.