For a limited time, have Direct Energy install a new high-efficiency furnace and finance for as low as 2.99% for 36 months*
Plus for making the decision to upgrade to a high-efficiency furnace, the Ontario Power Authority is offering $250** for qualifying furnace installations.
- FREE – 1st year Maintenance & Efficiency Calibration
- Industry leading Product and Service Guarantees1 plus up to 15 year extended warranty available
- The installation – by one of over 700 expert, Certified Technicians, to the highest safety and quality standards
- Recycling your old equipment safely and properly2
Here's what one of our satisfied customers who made the call said:
...Unbelievably, the very day that I met with Kalvin, I signed a contract, and the very next morning my new furnace was installed. As I had no heat, Kalvin was able to fast-track my installation and I still am having trouble comprehending how he got this done in such a timely fashion for me. I am in awe of a company with such compassion and genuine concern for its clients..."
– Thom W. – Peterborough
with a Direct Energy Furnace Rental.
- What you need to know when buying an Air Conditioner or Furnace
- Furnaces and Air Conditioning – How do they work together?
- Energy Efficiency = Cost Savings
- Importance of a professional installation
- Does My Furnace Need Cleaning?
- FAQs about Air Conditioning and Furnaces
- Energy Efficiency Products
- Why Choose Direct Energy?
All offers end July 31, 2014 and may not be available in all areas. Certain terms and conditions apply. Offers cannot be combined with any other offer. Direct Energy reserves the right to change or cancel the offer at any time without prior notice. *The Interest offer of 2.99% interest with 36 equal payments is subject to credit approval. Minimum purchase of $1000.00 (including taxes). A $59.95 administration fee will be debited from your account after installation. The Interest offer will accrue interest at a rate of 2.99% annually, compounded monthly, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions on your Equal Payment Agreement. Representative credit agreement: Purchase amount $2000.00, minimum monthly payments are $58.15 for 36 months. Cost of borrowing for the term is $153.35 All loans are open and can be paid out at any time without penalty. Financing provided by SNAP Home Finance Corp. Offers available with participating dealers only. Ask for details. **$250 is the maximum Ontario Power Authority (OPA) rebate for a furnace. Amount of rebate varies based on the type of equipment purchased and the area in which you reside. Customer is responsible for applying for rebates directly with the OPA as specified in the program. Government rebates can end at any time. Please call Direct Energy for details or visit SaveOnEnergy.ca. 1Visit http://directenergy.com/ontario/home-services/guarantees for details. 2To keep as much waste out of the landfill as possible, Direct Energy will remove your old furnace and air conditioner and take it to a recycling facility where they recycle the metal, the plastic venting pipe and the circuit boards.
Visit Direct Energy