Require an Annual Maintenance Plan for your Furnace/Boiler?
Heating Maintenance Plan
The Heating Maintenance Plan includes an Annual Maintenance and Safety visit for just one, low monthly rate.
3 month Free*
We start with 8 diagnostic checks:
- Check and record carbon monoxide (CO) levels
- Check temperatures across air handler
- Check temperatures/air flow across condenser coil
- Check current draw on condenser motor & compressor
- Test operation of condensation system & evaporator coil
- Test unit by putting it through full operation cycle
- Check superheat and sub cooling readings
- Check operating pressures
If any of these checks indicate a concern, we will perform up to a 22-point safety check to help ensure that your equipment is operating safely and efficiently before we leave your home.Our 22-point safety check will help to:
- Detect hazardous Carbon Monoxide
- Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Prolong the lifespan of your Furnace/Boiler
- Ensure your Furnace/Boiler is running to manufacturer's specifications
- Reduce the hassle of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
- Eliminate the time spent searching for a reputable contractor
Please read the full Terms and Conditions (PDF)
Direct Energy values its relationship with over 350,000 existing Protection Plan customers and performs over 700,000 service calls annually. We are in your neighborhood and want to be your service provider.
*Offer ends May 31, 2014. Direct Energy reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time without prior notice. The Heating Maintenance Plan is complimentary for the first three (3) months. Following the complimentary period, we will begin billing you the regular price of $9.99/month. Certain terms and conditions apply. Must sign up for a one-year commitment, regardless of method of payment and will be renewed on a yearly basis. You may cancel your Plan without penalty by providing notice within 10 days after your Protection Plan renewal date. Coverage is subject to the exceptions in the Plan Terms and Conditions. Prices are subject to change as set out on the Plan Terms and Conditions. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Do you require:
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these PDF documents. You can download the software for free.