Direct Energy has a 55-year history of providing quality rental water heaters, expert installation and reliable service. We believe that hot water should be worry-free. That's why we offer high-quality, energy-efficient water heaters designed to do one thing: work so well you don't have to think about them.
Direct Energy has a support center available to take your call 24/7 along with a team of 700 highly-trained, licensed technicians available to get your water heater operating as quickly as possible.
Buying vs. Renting
There's more than just the purchase price to consider when making the decision between buying or renting a water heater. There could be additional costs in money, time and peace of mind. Here are just a few to consider:
- Installation Fees
- Diagnostic Charges
- Parts and Labor Costs
- Spent searching for a reputable contractor after warranty ends
Peace of Mind
- Warranty coverage fine print
- Parts and Labor Exclusions
- Length of Time parts are covered
- Who do you call for repairs?
With 1.4 million customers, we are the largest provider of rental water heaters in Ontario. We are committed to providing competitive rental rates, consistent and reliable service and striving, everyday, to delight our customers.
What You'll Enjoy
With our units, you'll enjoy:
- FREE Installation1
- HIGHLY-TRAINED – 700 Licensed Technicians
- COMPETITIVE – Monthly rental rates
- RELIABLE – Fast and Reliable Service
- EXPERT – Installation
- NO CAPS – On the Number of Repairs
- PROTECTION – Parts and labor Coverage for repairs
- STABILITY – Of one of the largest Home Services Providers in North America
- SUPPORT CENTER 24/7 ready to take your call
- TRANSFERABLE – To the next owner should you sell your home
Breakdowns always happen when you least expect it and can be very expensive. The chart below provides a quick overview of just some of the costs associated with typical repairs.
|Typical Water Heater Repairs2|
|Parts||(Rental Tank)||Parts and Labour Costs (Customer Owned Tank)|
- Important Facts
- Tankless Water Heater Benefits
- Finding the Right Size Water Heater
- Rental Water Heater Terms and Conditions
- Door To Door Activity
- Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters
- How Water Heater Billing Works
- Current Regulation for Gas Burning Appliances – Customer Advisory Notice
- New Home Construction – Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
2Some limitations apply in the following circumstances: i) if damage is caused by customers, ii) repairs are necessary because of use for which the water heater was not intended, iii) if water heater requires flushing, de-liming or other repairs from hard water conditions, or iv) where venting or piping requires cleaning, repair or replacement.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these PDF documents. You can download the software for free.
Visit Direct Energy