Enjoy Fixed Rate Pennsylvania Electricity with Direct Energy!
Power up with fixed-rate Pennsylvania electricity from Direct Energy!
Live Brighter 12
Lock in a low electricity rate for the next 12 months!
Connect to Comfort 24
Sign up for clever heating and cooling control any time, anywhere.
You'll receive a subscription to Hive Heating and Cooling with the Hive Active Thermostat at no cost to you when you select this plan.
Enjoy fixed rate Pennsylvania electricity and stop worrying about price spikes.
Smart Source 18
The Smart Source plan is a fixed rate, 18-month energy plan which is powered by offsetting your energy usage through the purchase of Renewable Energy Credits.
Lock in a competitive fixed electricity rate for the life of your plan and gain protection against possible price spikes.
Reducing your carbon footprint is important to you, that's why we offer a green energy plan that fuels your entire home with 100% renewable energy.
With Direct Energy, You'll See the Difference With:
- Our Live Brighter Plans: enjoy a locked-in, low Pennsylvania electricity rate for your entire contract
- Big rewards! Earn 1,000 Plenti points when you enroll in a new energy plan, and earn more points each month on your eligible energy supply charges. Use your Plenti points with select Plenti partners and enjoy the savings
- The Nest Learning Thermostat: choose a Comfort & Control plan and receive a Nest Learning Thermostat to start using energy more efficiently in your home(a $249 value)
- Peace of mind: avoiding seasonal price fluctuations imposed by your Pennsylvania utility company will ensure easier budgeting
- A variety of contract options: choose the term that makes sense for your life and your home
Average Energy Charge reflects average annual usage of 1,000 kWh/month. Please see the Disclosure Statement for other pricing information.
- The power to choose: deregulation now allows you to pick the Pennsylvania electric supplier you want to use
- Security: switching to Direct Energy is easy, convenient, and secure whether you order online or over the phone
- Continued service: your service will never be interrupted throughout the switch to Direct Energy
- Consistent billing: you'll continue to be billed by your current utility company in Pennsylvania
*Plenti is a rewards program. Terms and conditions apply, see plenti.com/terms for details. Click here for terms related to earning points on your monthly energy charges.
*It is not possible to use Plenti points at Direct Energy. See plenti.com/use-points/how-to-use-points for information on where to use Plenti points.
**Such residential retail energy plans are not available in all areas; please verify availability of plans in your service area. Plenti points for becoming a new Direct Energy Customer will be applied to your Plenti account approximately 14 days after your Direct Energy enrollment has been approved and you have begun receiving energy services from Direct Energy.
***Offers are subject to change and not available in all areas.