Enjoy Fixed Rate Rhode Island Electricity with Direct Energy!
Find the right fixed-rate electricity for your Rhode Island home!
Live Brighter 12
Lock in a low electricity rate for the next 12 months!
Give Brighter 11
We'll send a solar-powered light to someone in need at no additional cost.
You'll get a Luci light delivered to your home, and we'll also provide one to a family without access to electricity.
Enjoy 11 months of fixed-rate electricity and stop worrying about price fluctuations.
Connect to Control 24
Connect to your home from wherever you are, plus get 24 months of electricity.
Live Brighter 18
Get 18 months of fixed rate electricity for your home.
Why Should You Switch to Direct Energy?
- You can lock in an electricity rate that will not change for your entire contract length
- Big rewards! Earn 1,000 Plenti points when you enroll in a new energy plan, and earn more points each month on your eligible energy supply charges. Use your Plenti points with select Plenti partners and enjoy the savings
- The fixed-rate prices for our electricity plans prevent the price fluctuations that your utility company sets seasonally
- A variety of contract options: choose the term that makes sense for your life and your home
- Switching is easy - you get the power you want without any hassles
- You'll never lose power while switching to Direct Energy from another supplier
- Billing will remain consistent as you'll still be billed by your current utility company
*Plenti is a rewards program. Terms and conditions apply, see plenti.com/terms for details. Click here for terms related to earning points on your monthly energy charges.
*It is not possible to use Plenti points at Direct Energy. See plenti.com/use-points/how-to-use-points for information on where to use Plenti points.
**Such residential retail energy plans are not available in all areas; please verify availability of plans in your service area. Plenti points for becoming a new Direct Energy Customer will be applied to your Plenti account approximately 14 days after your Direct Energy enrollment has been approved and you have begun receiving energy services from Direct Energy.
***Offers are subject to change and not available in all areas.