Tankless Water Heater Benefits
Tankless water heaters use the latest in gas technology to provide an endless supply of hot water. Heating water only when it's needed provides energy savings not found with conventional water heaters (storage tanks).
Here are just some of the benefits:
Energy Savings – from heating water only when you need it. You can reduce your hot water heating costs by approximately 30%. Please note: approximately 20% of your total heating costs are from your water heater.
Convenience – Provides over 4 gallons per minute with no recovery time.
Comfort – continuous supply of hot water throughout your home. Tankless water heaters heat water on demand so you're not limited by a fixed pre-heated supply as with a conventional tank.
Safety – digital temperature control at the touch of a button can be set to exact user-specified temperatures using a digital controller.
Flexibility – can be placed in virtually any room. Traditional storage tanks can take up to 16 sq. ft. of floor space.
We can help ensure you receive the rebates as they apply from:
- Enbridge Energy Rebate
- Ontario Home Energy Savings Program
Make a no obligation appointment with our Energy Management Consultants!
- Important Facts
- Tankless Water Heater Benefits
- Finding the Right Size Water Heater
- Rental Water Heater Terms and Conditions
- Door To Door Activity
- Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters
- How Water Heater Billing Works
- Current Regulation for Gas Burning Appliances – Customer Advisory Notice
- New Home Construction – Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
- Notice of Agency Appointment
- Notice Regarding Return Authorization Numbers
- Notice Regarding New Return Depot Locations
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these PDF documents. You can download the software for free.