Disconnections, Reconnections, and Outages FAQS for Pa

Disconnections, Reconnections, and Outages FAQs

  • How do I report a power outage or natural gas leak?

    To report a power outage in Pennsyvlania, please contact your local utility company. Electricity Utility Duquesne Light - 1-412-393-7000 Met-Ed - 1-888-544-4877 Penelec - 1-888-544-4877 Penn Power - 1-888-544-4877 PECO...

Feeling a little social?

Please visit our social network pages.

Want to contact a customer care representative?

Please visit Contact Us and select your state of residence to view the contact information for your area.