How do I report a power outage or natural gas leak?

To report a power outage in Texas, please contact your local utility company.

Electricity Utility

  • CenterPoint - 1-800-332-7143
  • Oncor - 1-888-313-4747
  • TNMP - 1-888-866-7456
  • AEP Texas - 1-866-223-8508

Want to contact a customer care representative?

Please visit Contact Us and select your state of residence to view the contact information for your area.

© 2018 Direct Energy. All rights reserved. Products and services vary depending on region or market. Norton Secured