Enjoy your SmartThings Smart Home Starter Kit from Direct Energy
This innovative technology provides you remote control over your:
- Connected Electronics
- Home Security
- And More!
Getting Connected with SmartThings
SmartThings works hard to make life a little easier for you. All you have to do is connect your smartphone to the SmartThings Hub to get started on what's happening in your home!
- The Hub lets you connect and control compatible smart devices like connected lights and locks
- The SmartSense Open/Closed sensor tells you when certain doors, windows, and drawers have been opened or closed
- The SmartSense Motion Sensor can help you detect motion to manage your home security and automatically switch lights on and off when people enter and leave rooms
- The SmartPower Plug-and-Control Outlet gives you control over appliances, electronics, lights, and other plugged-in devices on your terms
Learn More About SmartThings
SmartThings and Direct Energy have developed a host of excellent resources to help you learn more about how SmartThings technology can benefit you and your home:
- Send an e-mail to SmartThings Customer Support at email@example.com
- Visit our FAQs for answers to your questions about each product, troubleshooting, and more
- Contact SmartThings support via in-app live chat
Details:In order to receive your free SmartThings Smart Home Starter Kit, you must be an active Direct Energy customer. You must also live in a single-family home with either CenterPoint or Oncor as your utility company (TDSP), as this program is not available for customers who live in apartment complexes or other multi-family dwellings. To view the Terms and Conditions for SmartThings, please click here.