Why have I not received my Direct Energy bill?
There are a few reasons why you might not have received your bill at this time. The generation of your bill depends upon when your meter is read by the Transmission Distribution Service Provider (TDSP, also known as the utility company) for your area and when that meter reading is delivered to Direct Energy.
- The TDSP might not have read your meter at this time.
- The TDSP might not have delivered your meter reading to Direct Energy. Please contact the TDSP to determine the meter read schedule for your service address.
- Per Texas Public Utilities Commission (PUC) regulation, Direct Energy does have up to 30 days after receiving your meter reading from your TDSP to generate your bill for any given billing cycle.
- There could be a discrepancy in the billing address we have on file for your account. Please log into your Direct Energy Online Account Manager to verify the billing address on file for your account.
- You are enrolled in Paperless Billing with Direct Energy, but the e-mail about your bill could have been placed in your spam/junk mail folder on accident.
- There could be a discrepancy in the e-mail address that we have on file for your account. Please log into your Direct Energy Online Account Manager to verify the e-mail address on file for your account.
To better determine what might have happened to your bill, please call Customer Service at 1-855-461-1926 so that you can speak with a representative for assistance.
Want to contact a customer care representative?
Please visit Contact Us and select your state of residence to view the contact information for your area.