How do I change an expired credit card or debit card being used for Auto Pay?
To change your expired credit card or debit card in Auto Pay, please follow these instructions:
- Login to your Direct Energy Online Account Manager (www.DirectEnergy.com/Account).
- Hover over the Billing & Payments tab and click Payment Methods.
- Click the radio button for the payment method that has expired and click the Edit button.
- Click the check box for I would like to update payment details.
- Enter the new Expiration Date, Security Code, and Zip Code.
- If you want to make this payment type your default method, please click the check box.
- Click the Update button.
You can also click Cancel if you decide you do not want to update your credit card information.
Want to contact a customer care representative?
Please visit Contact Us and select your state of residence to view the contact information for your area.