How do I set up an Automatic Payment Rule?
From the Payment Center, you will be able to make payments, add a payment type to your profile, set up an Automatic Payment Rule, and view payment history for your direct energy account. To get started, log into or register your Online Account Manager account at www.directenergy.com/account.
To set up an Automatic Payment Rule, please do the following:
- Select the "Automatic Payments" link from the left side menu.
- Choose your account number from the drop down menu.
- Press the "Go" button.
- Click on the "Add Automatic Payment" button at the top right of the screen
- Select the payment method to use for making Automatic Payments and submit.
- You must already have setup a Payment Method before you can setup an automatic payment rule.
- Note: Only one automatic payment rule can exist on your account.
- To verify that your account is set up, you will see the following message on the "Pay My Bill" page: "Please note, an automatic payment rule already exists for this account."
Want to contact a customer care representative?
Please visit Contact Us and select your state of residence to view the contact information for your area.