Too often, we don't pay attention to home hazards until they happen. The best way to avoid a disaster is to be aware of potential at-home risks, like a gas leak or power line safety, and take the necessary safety measures around your home. Safety starts with education, and you can ensure that you home is ready in case something unfortunate happens. We value home and family, and nothing is more important than their protection.
Special Note: In the event of a power-related emergency, we recommend that you call the local utility company for your area to report an incident. They are responsible for maintaining and repairing the lines, poles, and meters in your area, and need to know when something happens that may require their attention.
- Gas Safety
- Home Safety
- Power Line Safety
- Power Outages
- Prolonged Power Outage Tips
- Upgrade Your Home Electrical Outlets to Improve Safety and Convenience
- The Seven Fundamentals of Home Security
- Improve Your Home Security by Upgrading Your Security Lighting
- Ensure a Fun-Filled Family Vacation with Seven Key Safety Tips
- Defeat Summer Heat Without Your Electricity Bill Defeating You
- What's the Difference Between Heat Exhaustion and Heat Stroke?
- 16 Must-Read Fireplace Safety Tips