Who will come if I have a problem with my electricity?

If there is an outage at your home or business or if there is trouble with the power lines, poles, and/or meters, the utility company for your area will respond to these concerns and will continue to provide any/all services necessary to maintain electricity service. This is true no matter which Retail Electric Provider (REP) you choose for your home or business.

If there is an outage at your home or business that is related to a past-due balance, please call Direct Energy Customer Service at [site_phone_number]] to speak with a representative for assistance.

Want to contact a customer care representative?

Please visit Contact Us and select your state of residence to view the contact information for your area.

Contact Us

© 2018 Direct Energy. All Rights Reserved. Direct Energy and the Lightning Bolt design are registered trademarks or trademarks of Direct Energy Marketing Limited in the United States and/or Canada used under license, as applicable. PUCT Certificate No. 10040. Norton Secured