How Do I Get a Switch Hold Removed So My Power Can Be Turned On?

Simply download a New Occupant Statement (NOS) here, fill it out and sign it. Then send it to us along with one of the following:

  • A copy of a signed lease agreement (in its entirety) in your name
  • A notarized Affidavit of Landlord (download a blank template here)
  • Closing documents in your name for purchase of the property
  • An electric bill in your name dated within the last two months from a different service address

Both the NOS form and one of the above supporting documents can be e-mailed to or faxed to 1-866-814-3021. We highly recommend e-mail for faster processing.

If you need to mail your documents, please send them both to Enrollment Exceptions, 6502 South Yale Avenue #300, Tulsa, OK 74136. Please allow up to five additional business days for us to receive your documents by mail.

Want to contact a customer care representative?

Please visit Contact Us and select your state of residence to view the contact information for your area.

Contact Us