Get New Hampshire Electric Rates
Compare electric rates to Eversource and see how you could save!
Live Brighter 12
Save up to 27% over Eversource New Hampshire's electricity rate!**
Give Brighter 13
We'll send a solar-powered light to someone in need at no additional cost.
You'll get a Luci light delivered to your home, and we'll also provide one to a family without access to electricity.
You have the opportunity to sign up for Plenti Rewards and receive 1,000 points - just for signing up.
Live Brighter 18
Save up to 23% over Eversource New Hampshire's electricity rate!**
Connect to Control 24
Connect to your home from wherever you are, plus get 24 months of electricity.
Offer valid for new residential customers in the Eversource New Hampshire service area until until November 5, 2017.
**Savings refers to the current difference (of up to 27%) between Direct Energy's 12-month fixed price offer of 8.49¢/kWh and Eversource New Hampshire's current Fixed Rate for Basic Service of 11.660¢/kWh, and does not include any other component of your electricity bill such as delivery or taxes. Eversource New Hampshire's fixed rate is effective until October 31, 2017 and may change at that time. There may be no savings following that date. Direct Energy's rate includes energy charges only and excludes delivery/transmission charges, taxes, and all other utility-related charges.
Why Should You Switch to Direct Energy?
- You can lock in a New Hampshire electricity rate that will not change for your entire contract length
- The fixed-rate prices for our New Hampshire electricity plans prevent the price fluctuations that your utility company sets seasonally
- A variety of contract options: choose the term that makes sense for your life and your home
- Big rewards! Earn 1,000 Plenti points when you enroll in a new energy plan, and earn more points each month on your eligible energy supply charges. Use your Plenti points with select Plenti partners and enjoy the savings
- Switching is easy - you get the power you want without any hassles
- You'll never lose power while switching to Direct Energy from another New Hampshire energy supplier
- Billing will remain consistent as you'll still be billed by your current New Hampshire utility company
*Plenti is a rewards program. Terms and conditions apply, see plenti.com/terms for details. Click here for terms related to earning points on your monthly energy charges.
*It is not possible to use Plenti points at Direct Energy. See plenti.com/use-points/how-to-use-points for information on where to use Plenti points.
**Such residential retail energy plans are not available in all areas; please verify availability of plans in your service area. Plenti points for becoming a new Direct Energy Customer will be applied to your Plenti account approximately 14 days after your Direct Energy enrollment has been approved and you have begun receiving energy services from Direct Energy.
***Offers are subject to change and not available in all areas.